Keep warm this winter
Cold weather can make some health problems worse and even lead to serious complications, especially if you are 65 or older, or if you have a long-term health condition.
Who’s most at risk from cold weather?
Some people are more vulnerable to the effects of cold weather, including:
- people who are aged 65 and older
- babies and children under the age of 5
- people on a low income, who not be able to afford heating
- people who have a long-term health condition
- people with a disability
- pregnant women
- people who have a mental health condition